Providence Portland Medical Center is a full-service, 483-bed, medical center specializing in cancer and cardiac care.
Services offered at the center include surgical, maternity, women's health, radiology, orthopedics, sleep disorders, urology, and vascular, among others.
The medical center ranks in the top 2% in the nation for consistently delivering clinical quality year over year.
U.S. News & World Report recognized Providence Portland among the top 5 hospitals in Northwestern Oregon, with high performing scores in 3 adult specialties and 11 procedures and conditions.
Healthgrades.com has recognized Providence Portland with the following awards in recent years:
• America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2021, 2020)
• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2022, 2021, 2020)
• Critical Care Excellence Award™ (2022, 2021, 2020)
• Gastrointestinal Surgery Excellence Award™ (2022, 2021)
• Joint Replacement Excellence Award™ (2022, 2021)
In 2020, the Lown Institute ranked Providence Portland Medical Center as a top 10 hospital for their commitment to equity and inclusion measured by pay equity, community benefit and inclusivity. The rankings are the first to take into account how well hospitals serve minority and low-income communities.